Home » , , » Krampus (I) (2015)

Krampus (I) (2015)



5.1/10 by 25 users

A boy who has a bad Christmas ends up accidentally summoning a Christmas demon to his family home.



User Reviews


Just came from seeing the movie. I loved it!

Like mixing Jane Austen and zombies, nothing wrong with mixing horror and Christmas!

Now that Christmas starts November 1st, we need something to offset the sweetness.

The evil gingerbread men were my favorite. Attacking a character with a nail gun and getting set on fire. Gives new meaning to stop, drop and roll.

Stunning visual effects, creative evil toys.

Don't expect big scares. I think they only made me jump once. Instead, expect to laugh at the portrayal of family life during the holidays.



Release Date:Dec 04, 2015
Runtime:
Genres:, , 
Production Company:Universal Pictures, Legendary Pictures
Production Countries:United States of America
Casts:Adam Scott, Toni Collette, Allison Tolman, David Koechner,Emjay Anthony, Stefania LaVie Owen, Queenie Samuel, Conchata Ferrell, Luke Hawker, Ivy George, Sophie Gannon
Plot Keywords:santa claus, demon, christmas, bad kids, krampus
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015. Cinema
MovieZone